First Official Video of my 92 DA9

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
here is my first "official" video of my car lol. me and my buddy mike had some free time last weekend and he said he would shoot some video of my car for me, so i said "sure". the next video i make will have some HIGH SPEED flyby's.

anyway, onto the video:
CLICK HERE FOR DA ACTION ;)

all feedback welcomed ;)

***edit***
best viewed using windows media player. flash player sucks, takes too long to buffer the video.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
lol, i got it in my somewhat ricer days. but sadly enough, i still kinda like it. if i can find a new dash (so i dont have to fill in the holes, i'll take it out. plus, i want to do some customizing for when this bitch is boosted ;)

Winki

Undercover mod
You do't need to take it out just make your car need it (wink wink) built motor that makes power till 9.5k

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
yeah, those are mailboxes. provided by the town of front royal, virginia. when they paved that road and built those houses, they ALL got those mailboxes.

1990G2TEG

Banned
hondagod_666 said:
yeah, those are mailboxes. provided by the town of front royal, virginia. when they paved that road and built those houses, they ALL got those mailboxes.
Yeah, it's a clean ride... That's a stock bumper? I like it. I see you did the tail light mod, looks good. I tried the rewire the fogs, but the dash inserts don't come out like talking about it... So give me the scoop on how to rewire my 90!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
what you mean?

its an acura steering wheel cover, and i painted the "ACURA" lettering inside the horn button. if thats what you're talkin about.

90teg (sorry i dont remember the full name lol)

the switches are a bitch to get out, just keep at it. i used two butter knives to get them out. but dont wire it from the foglight switch to the rear defogger switch. wire it to the fuse box, hit me up on yahoo and i can walk you through it step by step. you got my yahoo name right.

hondagod_666 hit me up later tonite, or sometime tomorrow. i'll walk you through. its a little harder, but works alot better. that way you can turn the fogs off any time you want. instead of wiring it to the defogger, which causes your foglights to be on CONSTANTLY when the car is on. wiring it to the fuse box enables you to use your fogs ANY TIME YOU WANT without having your headlights on. SOOOOOOOOOOO much more convenient. hit me up ;)