first post of my car

BrakeLights

SOHC it!
i dont even want to calculate how much money is in this thread in pictures :shock: :shock: nice car man, and those are some badass rides!! :thumbs up

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yeah but im not too sure if i would be taken pictures next to those cars unless your beating them in a race(photoshop) i kinda takes away from your car a little. but anyway i love the wheels man, lets see some engine work though

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wtf was trump thinkin getting or painting a baby blue lambo? lol.... but hey... he's fucking rich he can do watever the fuck he wants x10

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
[/IMG]

AMG SL 65, fastest auto production car ever, Twin turbo V12 600 hp, ill die happy just hearing one of these roaring past me :D

Pimp-N-Aint-EZ

cabezzzdb8 said:
[/IMG]

AMG SL 65, fastest auto production car ever, Twin turbo V12 600 hp, ill die happy just hearing one of these roaring past me :D
That is a fast ass car and to be honest after years of driving all the cars i dont see my self ever spending that much on a car its pointless let me give u an example . Comparing The all so powerful Bi turbo AMG SL 65 againts this Magnum WAGON price tag of car and goodies only at 60k all together SL65 price tag of 195k . The Magnum (i hate to say this ) went right past it on a all out highway race (Magnum is Not stock by any means ) but what im saying is we spent much less on it and it may not have top speed but it sure will walk it in the quarter mile

. And to answer your question Cabezzzdb8 , Each car that comes in or comes out of our dealer or after markets program my dutys are to test them befor delivering them to there owners , i only take them out for 50 miles of test drive so no i dont get to take the cars out for the night for a pu$$y run nore joy ride .

-heres another pic of the SL 65 befor we did work on it and heres a not so good pic of the Magnum that walked it on the high way .I havnt gotten around to loading the updated pics of the Magnum yet so ill do that later but this is a pic of it when we tested it after its bay make over . and i also added one more project car we are working on notice what in its bay ( and yes we are gonna leave the car looking that old with no paint job in mind and no bling bling rims ) total sleeper

Pimp-N-Aint-EZ

nexgenintegra said:
yeah but im not too sure if i would be taken pictures next to those cars unless your beating them in a race(photoshop) i kinda takes away from your car a little. but anyway i love the wheels man, lets see some engine work though
Thxs for the compliment . i dont think ill do much work to the engine sadly the only thing i have Plans for the Engine is to install a NOS kit on it and maybe afew bits to help make the car stable with the NOS kit and have my friend Jason Hunt tune it useing hondata program . i already had a turbo car and a supercharged car and know how both feel but im done with that i just want a safe nos kit that will give me just alil bit when i feel sparky and when thats not nuf i just hop on the motorcycle .

Pimp-N-Aint-EZ

SilverDB8 said:
wtf was trump thinkin getting or painting a baby blue lambo? lol.... but hey... he's fucking rich he can do watever the fuck he wants x10
Answer to question is that Trump had no choice, it was a gift to him when he had open one of his many businesses . after owning it for so long he desided to put it up for sale and thats how i got the opportunity to test it