First purchase for stock GSR?

FauxTypeR

im getting a stock 1995 GSR, no spoiler, stock ugly wheels, ugly tan color, and stock height. What should be my first purchase? i do wanna buy my SKUNK2 Megapower RR exhaust, but i really hate the stock look, im gonna look like a ricer if i slowly buy cosmetic things for it, IE spoiler, honda emblems, and a type r lip. idk im a mess, what do you guys think?:???:

mikeman990

Do a 98-01 front end conversion or a jdm conversion get a type r spoiler paint it white or black lower it a little not a ton and throw so slips on it it'll look good that way here's a pic of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I have the apexi n1 and it is nice on the city, but annoying as hell on the highway.

Do you have any pics of it?

Sent from my phone

FauxTypeR

Do a 98-01 front end conversion or a jdm conversion get a type r spoiler paint it white or black lower it a little not a ton and throw so slips on it it'll look good that way here's a pic of mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mine has a 98-01 front end already, and if i get a spoiler, id have to paint it that ugly tan color cuz thats what the body color is! im gunna do all that i just dont know where to start, ill probably have $800 to work with once i buy it

Teggy64

Got vtec?
your car's tan? Who the hell would repaint a car tan? I suggest preforming basic maintence fist to make sure the car is up to snuff. After that i suggest looking at your $800 and asking yourself what's more important; looks or preformance?

Last edited:

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Why did you buy the car if you don't like it??
I'm thinking the same thing. I'd just sell it if I were you and get another Integra in the color you want. If you don't want to do that, save some money and get it painted. Or get all ghetto and spray-can it.
- Aaron