first time stance

dammz

Hey guys new to this site and new to the car world in general.(kinda).
But im bout to get a 01 teg and i wanna stance it but dont really know what to do? Or what i need?whats the best way to go about this and get it to where i want???and info would be great! Thanks

Noneed2Hate

You'll need to drop the car: so lowering springs. Then you'll front and rear camber kits to get that mad camber bruh. Depending on you, you can either get quality stuff or just get ebay/china "JDM" stuff since it's for looks regardless.

Last edited:

andytheLSowner

there are a few options.
1) cut spring
2) lowering spring
3) coilover
4) koni yellow shock lower perch

do some research before you ask. SEARCH PLEASE!!!

zack11122

Stance your way outta here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

Invest in spare headers, tranny cases and oil pans. Also switch to the 94 integra front end so you have a 2 piece front bumper. This makes is so you only need to buy the lower half when it cracks daily.

Am I missing anything?

Ahh yes, radiator supports and oem front tow hooks as well.

dammz

I was researching in to skunk 2 pro series plus.camber kits and skunk2 pro-s2 coilover lowering kit.do yall use or know if those are any good?

Noneed2Hate

I was researching in to skunk 2 pro series plus.camber kits and skunk2 pro-s2 coilover lowering kit.do yall use or know if those are any good?
Honestly those are good, but if it's just for stance, then it's a waste of money. Better off buying $50 coilovers from ebay etc

Sorry I think stanced cars are hilarious

dammz

Lol its ok alotta people dont like them.but everyone has their own personal taste.besides im not planing to go to extreme with it.

Noneed2Hate

Lol its ok alotta people dont like them.but everyone has their own personal taste.besides im not planing to go to extreme with it.
Real talk though the skunk2 stuff will be good, especially for when you decide you aren't about the STANCELYFEBRUH, so if that happens at least you already have performance parts on your car and don't have to worry about having wasted your money on cheap "performance" parts that are all look and no gain. (in most cases all look and more detrimental to car)

plus they warranty their stuff (if you buy from an approved dealer)

dammz

Lol yea good advice.ima go with them.besides this is my first teg.and it has a b18b1 swap in it. I plan on getting another preferably a type r and plan on going the performance route on that one.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
cut your shock towers too so you can go lower. get skid plates or air bags. air bags will just save you a shit load of hassle.