Fix it ticket confusion

Damado93

That's the exhaust I'm getting plus headers and throttle body. How do you like the sound? Is there a lot of drone?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
im just going to say.. goodluck driving around .. its loud as F**K .. but its a beautiful sound... just not to cops and lame pedestrians :/

OLDSKOOLACURA

im just going to say.. goodluck driving around .. its loud as F**K .. but its a beautiful sound... just not to cops and lame pedestrians :/
I was hoping you weren't going to say that lol. Its going to be connected to a k20a2. I saw a video on YouTube with a integra with the exhaust and motor and it was deep and didn't seem too loud at low rpm. Video only does so much though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
skunk 2 megapower with greddy header hhahahah
just sign it off and take it and pay it in court see what they do. Just play dumb
OR go to ref with a stock header and the silencer and get dB tested and get a certificate so you can run with your header later and provide the cirtificate. We did that with a HKS hi power

Damado93

you literally took a whole crap load of my chest brotha.. thank you for that....

just sign it off and take it and pay it in court see what they do. Just play dumb
OR go to ref with a stock header and the silencer and get dB tested and get a certificate so you can run with your header later and provide the cirtificate. We did that with a HKS hi power
i already put back my stock exhaust.. great thing about the exhaust shop that did my piping was that i told them i would want to put back the skunk2 sooner or later so they changed the flanges to fit my stock exhaust and the skunk2 megapower so it could be interchangeable...

nonsense209

id agree with samurai_blue ive had tons of these back home for the exhuast just slap on the stock exhuast go to chp. then take it off again lol. but now here in colorado(gws) they dont smog so who cares lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you literally took a whole crap load of my chest brotha.. thank you for that....

i already put back my stock exhaust.. great thing about the exhaust shop that did my piping was that i told them i would want to put back the skunk2 sooner or later so they changed the flanges to fit my stock exhaust and the skunk2 megapower so it could be interchangeable...
i would just go and see if i could pass a dB test with the silencer and a stock header and a cat.

id agree with samurai_blue ive had tons of these back home for the exhuast just slap on the stock exhuast go to chp. then take it off again lol. but now here in colorado(gws) they dont smog so who cares lol
wtf does your muffler have to do with smog?