fixed water leaks

gs300cky

ok so i know everyone ALWAYS COMPLAINS about the water in your spare tire pooling up. well i did the normal check of the sunroof tubes and water lines on each corner. needless to say since i moved to a lousy always rainy state im getting sick of drying out my spare tire area every day. thank you west virginia. so here is my you tube video i made of how to fix it. dont laugh at my first video besides i just woke up and rushed out there to do it while it was still raining and i didnt have time so thus im still shaggy lookin ok enough excuses heres the vid-ENJOY!
http://youtu.be/duJ0sN96H9A

Jabes

I think your problem is actually your tail light gaskets leaking and when you removed the clip it gave the water another place to go don't know if that's the same for the other problem or not but tail light gaskets are usually the main culprit

Jabes

If your fix works good enough than your good lol but it's not the lights just the black foam gasket behind them I forget how much they cost

gs300cky

ya but if im gonna do the gaskets i might as well get some new lights that way i have an excuse for my spending ^^
but does anyone know what that black part was on the driver side?