Fixing up 90 teg

grizzlygraphics

So I am new to this site and trying to find my way around and all that and the first thing I figured would be good would be to post about my integra and see what everyone thinks about it. Get some feedback and maybe some good tips. I am an airbrush artist and I am fixing up this car to airbrush on it. I plan on taking it to any shows that we can next year and possibly trying to get it submitted to some magazines. I will be painting it synergy green with purple razor flames and I am going to be putting a mural inside the flames on the hood. It is going to be the red horseman from the apocolypse in the back of the bible. I am going to have him look like a samarai warrior on a red horse with an army behind him, seeing as he is the horseman who brings war. There are going to be mountains in the background, stained red from blood and a stormy sky that fades into the flames. I am very excited about fixing this car up and getting it painted and out there. I have already replaced the entire front clip because the last owner wrecked it pretty badly. I still have a lot of work to do to get to the painting stage but am hoping that it will go pretty quickly. I am still looking for a few parts, so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. I am looking for a front and rear after market bumper, a good stereo system, an engine(not needed quite yet but it does have 300k miles)preferably a vtec, and some racing seats. If there is anything else you would suggest would look good with the car I am open to any tips. Thank you to anyone who is willing to give some advice or help out in any way.
Thanks,
Jedidiah Long

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Sounds pretty artistic man but the body kit/flames kinda died out in the early '00s. You'll get attention, but chances are it won't be all that great. You sound really talented/artistic, so I say go for it but maybe keep the bumpers and all stock.

grizzlygraphics

Thank you to everyone for the input. I thought that a body kit/after market bumpers would draw the attention of the industry but the input I am getting seems to be pretty much the same no matter where I go and that is to keep it stock. So thank you for helping me to not make a mistake. Keep the input coming and I will update pictures and all when I can.
THanks!
Jedidiah Long
Grizzly Graphics