Flopez76's 95' Integra DC4 Slow Build

Flopez76

Take it. That's kinda cheap. Most I see around here is the $4-600 range.
Yeah, I went ahead & got it. Should be shipped here in a week or two.

The red lugs really set off the all white. I read somewhere that someone used a phone book, im guessing its a bit softer overall so it might be slightly safer to use when going that route to roll a fender. I can see your tucking tire but didnt think it was enough to require fender rolling. Your offsets appear normal. But a 16" rim with 50 series tires is rather tall. 45 is more appropriate and going to 16's wont raise your car up compared to 15's. That depends mostly on what tires you throw on.

The tsx-r lens is a great clear lens to use for retrofitting but which lens to use will depend on what projector you use.
I decided to try and roll the fenders because later down the road I plan on getting some new wheels. What kind? Idk? TE37? BBS? CCW? I don't know ha

And I posted the wrong link about the projectors haha

So lowwww
Not sure if sarcasm, or being serious? :what: But I'll take it as you're being serious ha. But I really don't think so? I'd like to go a lot lower and I will once I order some F&F Type 1s

Flopez76

Here's a little update;

Went out to buy some soap to wash the Integra and a few other things I needed. Since I had the day off today I thought I'd take the time to wash my car & just clean it up a little more. And here's the outcome;

Untitled by Flopez76, on Flickr

Decided to vacuum out the interior before I started the wash, and no I didn't wash my car at the car wash I just needed a vacuum. I know the brushes there can be a little brutal to the paint.

After the wash; my attempt at taking some quality pictures as always with my iphone

Also when I got the Integra it didn't come with an Coolant Overflow tank, so instead of paying like $50 for an OEM tank, I just decided to buy an Ebay overflow tank for $34 to help clean up the bay also, I do eventually plan to clean up the bay even more with relocating the fuse box, plm header, skunk2 strut bar, and also braided fuel line & clutch line and just all that jazz

Then I began the install, but then I got side tracked and decided to make a trip to my favorite store... Harbor Freight! 8) And that's where I picked up the jack just about everybody owns now, but it makes jacking up the car so much more easier!

Mmmm, so pretty;

Drained the fluid & began to pull out the radiator;

Here's a picture of the radiator pulled;

And also don't have any pictures of the actually drilling & measuring and all that, but here's the final product of the install, I simply installed it to the little fins on the side of the radiator, don't worry it's only temporary until I get an all aluminum radiator and then I'll get the bracket tig welded to the side of the radiator.

Putting everything back in;

Now I just need to pull the bumper so I can get the ballasts for the HIDs out of the way and clean it up some more, this was just a little update but as always there will be more to come. Also need to go the local junk yard and pick up some radiator stays

Flopez76

Well it's been a while since I've posted an update haven't really done anything major to my Integra but here's just some updates 8)

First off, I woke up one day, pulled the car onto the grass to give her a good wash & all that jazz and BAM! No sideskirt :shock: So I re-traced my steps and low & behold I found it next to a speedbump :evil:

Either way, I slapped that bad boy back on and gave her a good wash and took some picture with my brother's GSXR

Got bored and wanted to do something to my car but didn't have the cash to go out and buy some parts, so I went with the cheap. Decided to wrap my interior and give it a new look, and also went out and bought some RIT dye to dye the carpet black.

Went the to local junk-yard to pick up a spare headliner incase I f***ed up bad.. Here's the donor car;

Here she is in all her dirty-ness

After a quick clean up;

And now brace yourselfs... Remember to each their own, and on that note... IT"S MY CAR! Well here's the fabric, I'm using to wrap it 8)

Came out really good for my first time;

Removing the old headliner;

Side by side;

And that wasn't all I wrapped... 8)

Let me know what you think! Good or bad!

Sammich

LMAO at what carnaged your side skirt...that's just wrong. that zebra is...bold.