Fml...

XxCaryxX

Man, my gf went car hunting today and i told her about an Integra that was bonestock. 88K miles, black with tan interior, auto (for her), and 2001. She gets a fucking 04 Nissan Sentra from a buy here pay here place with 110K on odo. To top it off, if i remember correctly, 04's had engine major and tranny major problems. I test drove one when i was 17 that had 80K on it and it sucked balls. I know they are prob different but FFS get a honda. I told her not to settle for anything less and she gets a PoS. Sorry, just venting cuz i am gonna fixing that PoS the whole time she has it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That sucks. I'm glad my girlfriend is into Hondas. She drives a YH1 (03 Element). She loves the VTEC. :thumbs up

XxCaryxX

We been together for 2 and half years now. I am screwed with that excuse LOL. But im gonna end up modding it even if she doesnt. :p

XxCaryxX

My gf loves hondas but her dad has bad credit. And she didnt listen to me on that teg. I am actually considering going and picking it up.

XxCaryxX

Dont know yet. My guess is auto tranny so prob not. But i havent seen it yet. She is coming over later.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
My gf loves hondas but her dad has bad credit. And she didnt listen to me on that teg. I am actually considering going and picking it up.
She should have gotten a different co-signer then... I don't really like nissans, my aunt had an accord and then got one and she has regretted it ever since

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Man, my gf went car hunting today and i told her about an Integra that was bonestock. 88K miles, black with tan interior, auto (for ME), and 2001. She gets a fucking 04 Nissan Sentra......
fixed it for you. lol

not everyone wants an integra and that's okay. it's really just a car. if she's happy about her purchase, be happy for her. :twocents:

XxCaryxX

She loves my car. Better than the Mustang she had even. (She had a nice ass mustang mind you). I think it had more to do with her dad than anything. So, i am just keeping my shut and modding it regardless.

XxCaryxX

She wants a WRX just like me tho. It is kinda funny i think. She wants me to get mine but my mom has to pay off her second car first bcuz i have no credit.

XxCaryxX

She gets down and dirty with me when i work on my car. I actually find it pretty HAWT. She already told me SHE is installing mods on the car tho LOL.