fnally, update.

irocktheda9

this is how my car looked for eibach/nwp.
Anyone from here go there?

Repainted my moldings and grill gloss black(used to be flat black)
better angle of the junkyard wing and sunroof visor that i recently added.
These photos are untouched.

-Karlo

91integraracer

Im lovin it
:werd:what kind of spoiler is that? i want to change my spoiler to that one or the mugen style one.

irocktheda9

thanks for the replies.

Yes I do touge, i run GMR in Azusa and Turnbull canyon in Hacienda hts.

I fliped my first car in Azusa canyons(GMR) it was an 89 civic hatch back, my integra is my second car. I told myself im not going back into the import scene and canyon running after I wrecked..but I couldnt hold back to I bought my integra..lol

This was my civic in its prime(nothing jdm about it except the rims. RacingHart Cybers)

The end of this car.

-Karlo

irocktheda9

Malibu is quite a distance for me, have you heard of Azusa canyons?
They have some nice roads, especially for running it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Malibu is quite a distance for me, have you heard of Azusa canyons?
They have some nice roads, especially for running it.
Yes I've heard of Azusa canyons. I'm down to go there. I normally go to Angeles Crest Highway. Been there? It's pretty fun.

irocktheda9

oh yeah, dont mind the electrical tape on the sidemarker. The clip broke and i dont have glue so I just taped it on..lol, it doesnt look too bad though.

I've heard of angeles crest, my friend drives those canyons.
Maybe you know him, his name is Revo and he drives a white 91 integra with 0 offset wheels.
His team is "Team Topak" they are normally up there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
oh yeah, dont mind the electrical tape on the sidemarker. The clip broke and i dont have glue so I just taped it on..lol, it doesnt look too bad though.

I've heard of angeles crest, my friend drives those canyons.
Maybe you know him, his name is Revo and he drives a white 91 integra with 0 offset wheels.
His team is "Team Topak" they are normally up there.
No, I don't know him. I normally touge early in the morning. I don't usually go at night cuz of the poor visibility. Too many rocks. Don't wanna blow my tires. Tires are expensive. Lol!