fog to running lights

Volcom

i have a 93 integra as some know but i havent done the fog to running lights bc i forgot what wires to switch with the rear defrost switch can some one help me out. thank you guys

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think Coy turned his highbeams into DRLs. I believe he said that he wired the lights to his ignition. I'll do more research.

Couldn't you just wire the fogs into the marker lights, or will that blow the fuse?
Also, you could just wire them up to a toggle switch and turn them on yourself.

Volcom

well one of my friends before he got rid of his DA, he said he took the fog switch and the rear defrost and relayed them or some thing so i could turn the fogs on when ever i wanted but he forgot how to do it like what wires lol. and thats what trying to figure out but cant find anything on it

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
pull out your fog switch and find the feed to the sw (use a test light and turn on the headlamps & find the power wire) and cut and splice a direct feed to that from the fuse box. im not sure if yoi'll need a relay though.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I thought youre supposed to run it to the dimmer switch so when you turn the car on, it turns on like drl's

Volcom

idk thats the way he did it i really dont car just want my fogs on with out turning my lights on lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I did this, my fogs come on with the key.

Cut the red/yellow wire on the fog light switch. Splice it into the black/yellow wire on the defroster switch. I took the cluster trim off to do it, some people say you don't have to do it. They also recommend to cut the red/yellow wire 2" from the fog light switch. Also tape up the end of the spliced wire so you don't have any shorts.