fogs

TheSkygun

so the weather here has been rainy and foggy making my hid headlights not so well (also still need to retrofit)
but anyways i have been debating getting fog lights and getting 35w 3500k hids for them, so my main question is

1) what type of fog lights would be recommended for such a set up (was thinking just ebay brand)

2) is putting hids in them a good idea or is it just going to be counter productive

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
get fusiion fogs or es300/is300..

94-97 oem si vtec dont put much light out put even with hid route, need a better projector in for to make it work.. this summer im getting rid of my sivtec forgs for is300 fogs

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
custom mouts sure will, they are same size as 94-97 fogs.. i have a pdf on my laptop on a diy how to do it to 92-95 civic fogs. which are the same size as tegs, dont bother on ebay fogs!

TheSkygun

they are very tempting to get, just need to have something to put them in so that i can actually use them haha,

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
custom brackets ftw! you should get them they are cheap.. you could buy blazer fogs is another option. ford fusion fog lights are the best fog projectors out there right now though..

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
well new from ford they are $80 each fog.. theres a guy on hidp right now selling the fusion fogs now for 90. i prefer the is300 though :p

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
bc they fit the opening of my fog hole :lol: fusion might fit, but the bowl is bigger so might not be enough room to play around with to mount them. also yellow tinted kens+ 3K bulbs = uber yellow!