follow up to integra drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

ridered11

i drift in tournaments that last thread was to be funny and for you to get mad shows how childish you all are

go to youtube type in my name and watch me drift

the integra was just fun to play around with

thank you douch bags and have a very swell day

hahahaha going in a straight line

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I know I'm feeding the troll, but NO ONE really cares kid. Please go race in your integra. Kids like you are the only downside to owning a honda. This is an internet forum, we could care less about your racing abilities really. We all want to show off our builds and get input/advice from them. I sincerely hope you either stop with your childish antics, or get banned.

ridered11

I was just clearing it up ... i love this website teggys are fun to build up

JUST SIMPLY CLEARING THINGS UP

mirrorimg

Theres other racing thats not drifting and drag racing.

You are obviously ignorant and oblivious to that. Have a swell day, troll. And provide some links to your "drift videos." I googled you, and came up with Ride Red size 11 womens shoes.

And you aren't simply clearing things up with you direct a post like that towards the people who frequent this website. You are attacking them for your last post. Theres a difference, and you missed it. Get ready for this thread to tank, like the last one did.

Last edited:

jdean41

Do you know, how damn retarted this is??? there was no follow up and clear things up, it was just your way of being an inconsiderate prick. I drift to but you dont c me flaunting shit around. This site is to give people help and insight on their builds or how to maintain their cars. I love tegs and as much as i love my ae86 my teg is a hell of a good car, and doesnt get abused. So my word of advice for you good sir would be to grow up and stop acting like a complete asshat, otherwise go join a douchebag 240 site and stay off this one.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
What the fuck was the point of all this?

If that really is you and your nissan, i'll give it to you that was pretty good drifting.

Prozon

Kris
Guys no sense provoking him. He probably just got his license and thinks he's hot shit. Just wait until he grows up a bit.

JGvtec

This is going to be one of those stupid threads where the OP never comes back to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.