For all you non-vtec people

Nick_C78

Do you have any idea how easy that would be to make? I could make 10 of those for less than 20 bucks.

cvcrcr99

sheet of aluminum, paint, and bolts is all it is lol

osiris19

I'm so interested in this. I want a flay black one for my white valve cover. Like ganyon said, I don't have the time nor tools. nice find.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

Time? Dude, that thing takes less than 10 minutes to make. Get a bunch of 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" piece of aluminum(in the thickness you prefer), whichever it is, cut it to length and drill 2 holes. Done and done.

osiris19

I'm considering asking my mom to see if I can get one as a Christmas present cause I have no more money after I just replaced my clutch.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Nick_C78

Idk, maybe I am in favor of having you guys try to do as much DIY as possible instead of buy things. The more you learn, the more you save.

Ganyon

Time? Dude, that thing takes less than 10 minutes to make. Get a bunch of 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" piece of aluminum(in the thickness you prefer), whichever it is, cut it to length and drill 2 holes. Done and done.
You have a valid point. I'm just not handy. I would mess it up and it would be all crooked and stuff.

Ganyon

Idk, maybe I am in favor of having you guys try to do as much DIY as possible instead of buy things. The more you learn, the more you save.
I understand that. Some people just don't have the necessary tools and stuff for the job. I like diy things, but I have no way to cut the metal and probably no way of drilling it either. I have very basic hand tools at home and no friends with tools.

96LSteg

Jemel
I think Ima try it! seems pretty easy. Im sure you could cut the metal with a dremel or something and smooth the edges....