Ford GT running from the police.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
that car sounds like PURE BUTT SECS!!! MY LIKEY! now could they have picked a car more noticeable than a red ford GT? :roll: they could have atleast really built a car and made it sleeper...

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Later on in the video there's a cop that has someone else pulled over and they slip by him. They get off at the next exit and the passenger tells the driver to go to this motorcycle shop, claiming he knows the guy,he drives around the back and pulls into the garage. They got away.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
How about that it way fucking intense, my hands were sweating watching that!

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Why didn't dude just slow all the way down to the speed limit in the first place? Cop would have let him slide and then they coulda floored it later, lol.

That 3rd or 4th gear drop was fuckin sweet though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Why didn't dude just slow all the way down to the speed limit in the first place? Cop would have let him slide and then they coulda floored it later, lol.

the passenger pointed out the cop while the guy was doing probably 90 already. by the time you see the cop, they probably already saw you. lol

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine

That's the point of the video...

It's on a cop chase dvd.