forged internals help!

Spody02

Name: Cody
to get the most out of any car you just need to know how to drive it lol

seat time will make the biggest difference in any race

FanegedWolf3

allrighty very true. Thanks guys for all the help. I am ether going to make my car a autoX car or a road racing car I have not decide yet. The next thing on my “to do list” is lower the car and just all out suspension for my ride. upper control arms front and rear. Sway bar for the rear and front then I am getting a skunk2 front camber kit and adjustable lowering springs and shocks.

So I was down at the local tuner shop and they said that if I buy the adjustable lowering spings and shocks I will be fine to drop my car to the ground. From my research I thought if I am going to lower my car any more than 2 inch ill need to or ill be better off going with the full coil rovers. I am planning to lower my car 2.5 to 3inch. Depending on the speed bumps at my school if its going to scrape all the time. So can some one let me know what I should do? $1,000 to $1,500 for all of this that is my budget I am trying to keep it low as I can though.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yah i just got new tires i am going to get suspension set up in the upcoming weeks and brakes well i want new ones but i am not sure which ones to get i have stock brakes right now. what do you guys think brake wise i want to do this right. now a haff a$$ job

ok so now i am thinking...what are integras best for racing wise autox drag racing or jsut track? i know they r known for street racing lol but i am talking about what is the best way to go to get the most out of the car?
What kind of tires do you have? Integras are very well balanced cars that can do pretty much any type of racing. Autocross, road racing, rally, oval, you name it. But if I were to pick one type that the Integra excels in, I would pick road racing.

Amen to that. A fast driver can make a slow car fast.

allrighty very true. Thanks guys for all the help. I am ether going to make my car a autoX car or a road racing car I have not decide yet. The next thing on my “to do list” is lower the car and just all out suspension for my ride. upper control arms front and rear. Sway bar for the rear and front then I am getting a skunk2 front camber kit and adjustable lowering springs and shocks.

So I was down at the local tuner shop and they said that if I buy the adjustable lowering spings and shocks I will be fine to drop my car to the ground. From my research I thought if I am going to lower my car any more than 2 inch ill need to or ill be better off going with the full coil rovers. I am planning to lower my car 2.5 to 3inch. Depending on the speed bumps at my school if its going to scrape all the time. So can some one let me know what I should do? $1,000 to $1,500 for all of this that is my budget I am trying to keep it low as I can though.
Before you start buying parts, I suggest that you do some research. I would definitely recommend coilovers for autocross/road racing.

White_Rabbit

I can get you a good price on a set of KSport coilovers. If you're looking to spend big money and want a damn good set of coilovers can also get you JIC's. Mod cheap mod twice though :) Thats my theory.

wite2nr

Why do they have to be full coilovers? Why not sleeves with adjustable struts? i.e. Koni yellows and GC sleeves.
I dont like sleeves / GC style coilovers. with ksport and similar style full coilovers you adjust ride height by raising/lowering the lower perch, you leave the upper spring preloaded so you dont loose shock travel vs. GC and ebay type coilovers where there is only 1 perch to raise and lower the vehicle. granted, that can be overcome with extended tophats for the GC/koni combo, however when raising/lowering you still only have 1 perch and the distance of available shock travel will vary between different ride heights. with the ksports and other similar style full coilovers, you raise/lower the vehicle with the lower perch so the shock preload and travel distances dont change.