Fortune Auto?

chuckklez

Anyone here ever use Fortune Auto coiloers and if so what do you think about them? Thinking about picking up a pair but I would like some feedback before I do. Thx

chuckklez

Okay nice thanks for the input guys, it looks like I'll be picking up a pair shortly.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Fortune Auto coilovers are some of the best coilovers you can buy. They're hand built to order, and use high quality AmsOil shock oil/components. They are also built to the spring rates you specify when you order. I recently Installed and have been testing a set of 510's w/ 8kF 6kR on my friend's DA for about two months now and I can tell you they are phenomenal. If you're only street driving I'd recommend the 500 series. The 510's have more aggressive valving dynamics and drop travel is less than that of the 500s; they're mostly for track use. Oh, you also get shock dynos of each one of your coilovers when you order.

If you want more proof go investigate their website. They have contingency programs with most of the major racing organizations in America.

chuckklez

Are you using them for track?

Sended from my phone
Nah just street use for now with some spirited driving, but I am planing on building the motor for 500 whp in the future so I was looking to get something that would last. Trying to get a list of all of my suspension parts before I order them. I may start a build thread on here so people can see my progress as well as have a record for myself.

chuckklez

Fortune Auto coilovers are some of the best coilovers you can buy. They're hand built to order, and use high quality AmsOil shock oil/components. They are also built to the spring rates you specify when you order. I recently Installed and have been testing a set of 510's w/ 8kF 6kR on my friend's DA for about two months now and I can tell you they are phenomenal. If you're only street driving I'd recommend the 500 series. The 510's have more aggressive valving dynamics and drop travel is less than that of the 500s; they're mostly for track use. Oh, you also get shock dynos of each one of your coilovers when you order.

If you want more proof go investigate their website. They have contingency programs with most of the major racing organizations in America.
I was thinking 10kf/8kr/ but how do u like the 8k/6k combo? I know the valving is different but if it's a good setup I may go a bit lower because the roads here are rough lol.