Forum Upgrade

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I working on a forum upgrade so if you see anything that looks weird or isn't working correctly please post it here.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Smaller reply boxes to reduce weight for faster response times :lol:.
Haha, that is miniture. I"m going through some of the templates now that need to be updated or reverted since the upgrade. That should fix it.

jznsn2u

Hey JayJay, my brother's account un is the same as his pw. He's logged on but e can't change the password so he can't view other pages. Can you give me a solution please?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Hey JayJay, my brother's account un is the same as his pw. He's logged on but e can't change the password so he can't view other pages. Can you give me a solution please?
Send me a pm with his username and I'll reset his password.

mirrorimg

I lost my moderator status. Can you set the rules and permissions so I can swing the banhammer? Thanks Justin.

;)

mirrorimg

Im seeing quite a few of the image not loading icons within the member profiles.It also seems as some of the information overlays the members picture.

jznsn2u

Hey Justin thanks for helping me out with the account problem. I was wondering, will you guys update the forum with a live chatbox? I think that would be pretty koool :lol:.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
What happened to the first unread link? it wasnt always perfect but i enjoyed it when it worked...