Forza 4 Anyone???

Ilovemy95teggy

Hey guys, my GT is (ryanDC2hammond) Hit me up if anyone wants to play some mw3! i've also got forza 4 as well. haha i just never play it.

Hot.Damn.

newb and awesome
I got forza 4 yesterday so let's do it! How do we want to do this, weekly races with preselected tracks and/or cars and specs?

omglook

Ahh...Da Honda Lifestyle
Probably weekly races im guessing and the cars will probably change weekly as well. or i can be just bullshitting around idk its whatever for real lol

omglook

Ahh...Da Honda Lifestyle
So I think I've added everyone who posted up if I forgot anyone sorry just add me my gt is boost 757

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I'm ghetto and don't have Xbox Live so I can't upload the nice pics lol but here are some pics of my Honda's in Forza 4.

Replica of my DC2

All Motor JDM ITR

NSX on Gunmetal Advan RG II

"Tic Tac" EK9 on Takata green TE37's

Boosted EM1 on Gunmetal Buddyclub P1's

Boosted FG2 on Bronze 5zigen's

Track whore EG6 K20 swapped and boosted 581hp, 337lb-ft, and 2,124lbs. Took me a while to get this set up to work the rear kept sliding out. Got it set now.

I also have a fit that was kinda like my starter car. I started off with a Ford KA I think... that didn't last long at all. I won the fit and that was my car for a while. It was a good car til I got in the higher levels. I'll get a pic of it tomorrow but it's a fun car to drive in the game and it got even better when I did a K20 swap :lol: It's one of my lower level cars right now.

osiris19

Mine's Ossiris19. I usually play battlefield 3 aand gtaiv, but I like to play forza when I get bored, so hmu whenever.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk