Found a 92 GSR......

01FTW

Rare. Buy it because its rare. The b17 is rare. Did I mention its rare? Others will p[robably also let you know that its rare. Rare.

His info on the production numbers is off. I wouldn't buy it until I saw it in person. He didn't even say what color it is, though I believe that AGP is the rarest. You'll need to do the headgasket and then pull the trans apart and install new synchros. I wouldn't spend more than $2500 on it, and that is if the body is in good condition and the motor isn't knocking or anything.

91tegwitgsr

I sent the guy a text to see if he can't send me some pics.....If I get some I'll post them on here

91tegwitgsr

well found out the mileage on the car is 230k and the guys trying to get 2 grand out of the car I looked up the KBB value and in the condition its in says $975

well found out the mileage on the car is 230k and the guys trying to get 2 grand out of the car I looked up the KBB value and in the condition its in says $975
That car must be in total shambles because fair condition on that car with that mileage is $1700, excellent is right at $2k.

You also have to think, KBB is not what this guy is looking at. He's thinking he'll find some 16 year old kid who will run to mommy and daddy and whine that he "has to have this GSR"...

91tegwitgsr

Yeah well I got a pic through text and the body looked pretty clean he said it's got a couple dings but of course can't see it in the pic.....but I think the fact that the syncro has to be fixed and also the head gasket has to be replace I wouldn't offer the guy anything over a grand

91tegwitgsr

lol yeah guys watched to many movies for sure.......but I think I'm spend my money on a better motor...I found a B20Z2 all built and there looking for about 2 grand but I'm sure if I wave like 1500 or 1600 in there face I could get it!