Found out i had coilovers.

Rich-PMS

Looks good.

How did you not know? You didn't put the car on a lift before purchase? Or look under it for damage/rust?

Keenooo

Looks good.

How did you not know? You didn't put the car on a lift before purchase? Or look under it for damage/rust?
i lifted it when it was nighttime, all i saw was some aftermarket springs i was like cool.. then when i put in my exhaust i saw some threads on them haha.

shim

i need money
haha, that's awesome. the drop looks great, bro. what coilovers are they and how do they ride?

Keenooo

haha, that's awesome. the drop looks great, bro. what coilovers are they and how do they ride?
I got dropzone coilovers. I never heard of that brand but if you prefer stiff suspensions, then these arent for you. hahah. the rides pretty smooth, atleast for me.

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks proper!!!

Off topic I'm sorry.
My dads friend bought a '57 chevy bel air at night...he dropped mad cash on it...in the morning he inspected it...lets just say 80% of the body panals had 5 inches of Bondo.

shim

i need money
I think dropzone coilovers were big a few years ago.. i used to see them around a lot but not anymore.
and hey dude, as long as you like them, thats all that matters.

ahhh your teg is so fresh, i'm jealous ):

Rich-PMS

I would run some wheel spacers and longer studs to sit more flush.

I typically set up the first meet to look at a car at night- bc if there's prolems the people are anxious to meet at night. Then the following morning call and set up a second appointment. If I getthe run around I know there's problems they're trying to hide :) saves a lot of headaches.

But good find!

ImElvis

Sup yo'
Nice! I don't know much about that brand but I just found out I had Skunk2 coilovers like last month.. and I got it in February haha