Free HP

speedracer

I was just wonndering if there are any mods that can be done on the integra (2nd gen) to free up some extra ponies that are free or very cheap and if not that i would like to here what all of you on here did for you first 3 mods thanks alot

Baldy201

sorry to say but to mod your car is not cheap or free. The best thing you can do is get an intake and that could cost from 45 to 150 dollars. There is no such thing as free hp.

speedracer

Baldy201 said:
sorry to say but to mod your car is not cheap or free. The best thing you can do is get an intake and that could cost from 45 to 150 dollars. There is no such thing as free hp.
i was just wonndering because i ust to be really big on supras and theres alot of free or almost free things you can do to free up HP but thats a turbo car thanks for the answer tho

GSRawe

latindc2 said:
Remove your PS.
Only "free" mods you can do is weight reduction.
Other than that, My first mod was an Intake
but that was only because suspension had already been done...
yoiur safe to go with i/h/e (intake/header/exhaust) as your first mods

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
thats retarded dude he was just askin a question anyways i think the only free upgrade to your car would be uhmmmm you washing your car, your gf washing your car, uhm removing your back seats, removing carpeting, and uhm everything everybody else said before.

DownShift96GSR

Pretty much what everyone said, WEIGHT REDUCTION. Remove seats, spare tire and all the trunk crap, iterior panels. Take off your power steering and a/c. Your best bet is to have nothing inside your car except a shifter, steering wheel, drivers seat, and tach. Everything else, GONE!!

shawn.m

DC2-Integra said:
uhm pull off your air box lol ? welcome to the site... btw.
pull your rear muffler section off. maybe 3-5hp. the stock b pipe does a real good job on muffling sound.

speedin

The Transporter
shawn.m said:
pull your rear muffler section off. maybe 3-5hp. the stock b pipe does a real good job on muffling sound.
and it accually sound ok. not rice. its deep.