Free Service Manuals! G2's, 3's, 4's, and many, many others.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I have a buddy who's got one for free for his 1st gen... I'll see if he knows where to get one for a second gen / SRT for ya. lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Cheesenip said:
Where can I find one for my neon?
i have no idea. i was being cheap when i came across hondahookup. try searching neon forums?

8urcivic said:
COME ON, WE DONT LIKE YOU THAT MUCH.
YOU BETTER NOT USE MY MANUAL THEN, ASSHOLE! lol

p.s. you guys DO like me that much. especially you, because i'm awesome.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
G3GirL said:
i have no idea. i was being cheap when i came across hondahookup. try searching neon forums?

YOU BETTER NOT USE MY MANUAL THEN, ASSHOLE! lol

p.s. you guys DO like me that much. especially you, because i'm awesome.
your not so awesome.....i just wanted to give u a heads up on that...lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
drove the toyota pick to work today... stupid shit didn't even have gas :thumbdown

how much does performance aftermarket axles cost? what brands are good for handling high power? later down the road i'll probably upgrade them

<-------- still pissed about fucked up axle. but it shouldn't be much if i do it myself. buy an O.E. aftermarket driver axle and give them my old one for a cheaper rate.

ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT ANY TIPS / LINKS ON HOW TO REMOVE AND INSTALL THE DRIVER SIDE AXLE? - i'll try searching the helms service guide and the T-I forums or something

DIY FTMFW! :thumbup:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=9736&highlight=helms

PG. 16-3 through 16-15 FTW!

DU MA GOOD SHIT TRINH for posting those service manuals :thumbup:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
LewmaticDC2 said:
does anyone have a link for the 94 integra service manual?
i don't have the link for it, but i have the whole file downloaded on this computer. if you want, i can send you it through AIM. yahoo mail won't let me send it because the file's too big.