Free Signed Radiator from RJ De Vera and Mishimoto!

Mishimoto

Product Manufacturer
Club Integra Members,

We are excited to announce Mishimoto spokesperson RJ De Vera is participating in a very special radiator giveaway. RJ is going to sign a Mishimoto Performance Honda Aluminum Radiator of your choice!

RJ De Vera has been a leader in the import scene for years. RJ shares the same foundation with Mishimoto in the import performance scene and has been well credited for his passion and drive with everything he has worked on.

RJ De Vera has been heavily involved in the Import car industry from the beginning and was first introduced to the import scene as a former street racer, import car tuner, and expert consultant. He has had experience in every part of the industry from creating his own line and brand Ro_Ja to building many top industry show cars. RJ was has also been recognized for his acting and consulting work for the “The Fast and the Furious”, and more recently MTV’s “Life in the Fastlane”.

RJ has been heavily involved in the Honda scene, building everything from his first DA Integra, to NSX's, and most recently the Mishimoto sponsored Time-Attack RSX. His passion for the industry should not go un-noticed, and Mishimoto is proud to have him on our team.

Enter the contest here!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Would it be wrong to sign up even though I don't have a Honda :lol:

I used to have Ro_Ja Formula 5's though. I loved those rims