Free things to do to make an integra look better????

ridered11

:thumbs up i have a 91 integra and was wondering if theres some free things or some very low cost things i could do to it while im waiting on my parts to be delivered

i absolutely love spending time working on my teg i guess i could kinda consider it a hobby

but like taking things off or moving things around or just replacing something tell me little things youve done to yours to help me out

bradster101

I got bored one day and completely stripped my interior - sound proofed it and cleaned ur up nice

Can't really think of anything except cleaning it... maybe paint a few accents to make it kinda pop???

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
stripping out the interior to clean is a good idea.

for a few bucks, make a kill switch or two

detail the engine bay

kfed

speaking of cleaning. just wondering on what brand of cleaner do some of you guys use for you headliner if you guys use so?

jznsn2u

Engine bay detail makes a big difference.

I spent like $7 for the paint and cleaned it up with what I had... dishwashing soap :p

mirrorimg

speaking of cleaning. just wondering on what brand of cleaner do some of you guys use for you headliner if you guys use so?
The vinyl headliner? I use Vinylex on all of the vinyl interior of the car.

emd513

you can do a minor wire tuck by just re arranging what way the wires go to the injectors for example. and vacuum hoses. paint pieces in the engine bay and interior

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Try painting some interior parts. A $6 can of spray paint goes a long way. I spruced up the interior with some silver accents. Also, you can make your shift boot more interesting if you simply go over the threads with a coloured pencil to colourize the stitches. Worked for me!

And of course give your car a good wash and then wax.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
where the hell do yall get all this free time and extra energy to take your interior out and clean the car?!?!?! i wish i had that kind of time...