Fresh new leather interior

NorthStar

What's up everybody. I'm a trimmer by trade and thought I'd show you what I've done with my interior so far!

:D

TheCrimsonStar

Holy crap...how much would you charge to wrap some seats and the center console?? That looks awesome!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Extremely clean and extremely digging it ! Where are you located man ?lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
A lot of money. Pretty good job overall. Too many lines but shows what you can do.

NorthStar

Thanks for all the responses. For the hours I have into my interior I would charge roughly $2000. Every inch of them is leather so that gets a little spendy, but there is also a lot of hours into those seats. I live in Minnesota, just south of the Twin Cities. I actually have someone sending me their seat covers so i can make a set for someone if they wish. I am also getting an arm rest so I can easily pattern and sew one of those up for anyone. I went pretty radical on it just so I could use it as an advertisement tool at car shows and cruises. I'm in the process of trying to start up my own shop actually.

R13

The other asshole
:shocked2:

Nice work! :thumbup:

TheCrimsonStar

Thanks for all the responses. For the hours I have into my interior I would charge roughly $2000. Every inch of them is leather so that gets a little spendy, but there is also a lot of hours into those seats. I live in Minnesota, just south of the Twin Cities. I actually have someone sending me their seat covers so i can make a set for someone if they wish. I am also getting an arm rest so I can easily pattern and sew one of those up for anyone. I went pretty radical on it just so I could use it as an advertisement tool at car shows and cruises. I'm in the process of trying to start up my own shop actually.
Damn I'll be saving for a while LOL. How does it work anyway? Send in any seat cover and you wrap it or do we tear the old covers off the seats and send em?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NorthStar

Thanks everybody. It's easiest to do covers if I have the entire seat. I really need to install the cover to make sure it looks correctly.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Leather material isnt cheap but $2k? Are you accounting just for labor or materials as well cus thats gonna vary cost depending on fabric selection. A lot of the additional time you put in was stitching the extra lines which totals up in the end. Great job showing what you can do though. Reminds me of seat design matching classic cars.

Sammich

the work put into this is dope AF..but the actually work looks like it belongs in a old school chevelle or something of the sort.