Friday Night Cruise

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Couple buddies and I decided it'd be a good time to go out and get some pictures in after it snowed a bit today.
Black car is an older Subaru Legacy Turbo, white one is a 92 Prelude with a JDM H22a and other goodies, thing hauls ass.

middle two shots are at Mount Carmel, an old Nunnery in Niagara Falls, great scenery, some really old & beautiful buildings there.
last one is just outside of a local police office down on the river, they park in the tunnel with their lights on so people know they're there when they come around the corner. We were excited when the one cop said it'd be cool to snap some pictures so we went nuts :D

Thought I'd share these with you guys in hopes that maybe some of you will cross the ditch one day and visit us in our igloos, ride some polar bears and stuff. I was also really missing my teg from September until now and seeing you guys post pictures made me jealous.

rexpepper123

haha nice dude this is awesome! some great pics i like the last one looks like they busted yall for some "illegal activity' :lol:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Those are some really clean pictures dude. Awesome shoot in my opinion, hoping to see some nice pictures of your teg in the near future :thumbs up

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
haha yeah, we were hanging out in the Tim Horton's shortly after that and my buddy put it up on facebook, had like 30 comments within 2 minutes of him posting it.
that spot is just outside of the parking garage (see first picture), and when we first pulled into the garage there were no cops out there, we were kind of bummed but lucked out when we were leaving :D
we had intentions of going to Niagara-on-the-Lake as well, but unfortunately the guy with the camera had to pick up his girlfriend from work and we called it a night from there. Hopefully we'll get back out tomorrow and head out that way, so much incredible scenery for pictures there, it's nuts.
Really can't wait till the summer, hopefully by then I'll have picked up a camera and I'll have some sweet shots coming :)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Those are some really clean pictures dude. Awesome shoot in my opinion, hoping to see some nice pictures of your teg in the near future :thumbs up
thanks man! Unfortunately she's going back in grandma's garage Sunday while I go back to school, but come April we'll be in full swing again!

edit: just came to my mind that my buddy had mentioned he took like 56 pictures, and those 4 were the only ones he emailed to me :p
ah well, what can you do!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
thank you sir!
so exciting to be able to drive it again, I honestly missed my teg so much.. going from driving every day from like October to September and then not driving it at all from September until like December, and then again from December to now.. it's such a tease coming on here and seeing everyone posting sweet pictures.. I had to stop visiting for a while, I got too sad :p