Friends

JDMB18civic

Dont you love it when your so called "friends" get mad at you just because you didnt want to go crusing even though you told them the whole day that you weren't sure that you wanted to go. And he wasnt just mad, but he was furious <spelling

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What is so great about driving around in cirlces all nite? I will do it once in a while, but not very long. Tell him hes actin like a bitch.

JDMB18civic

And another thing, a friend of ours wont hang out with us anymore, and when you ask him to do something he replies," i'll see what i'm doing with my friends first." and when he says friends he's not reffering to us

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Gas is to high to be rollin around for nothin! But friends are just enemies that dont have the guts to kill you!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
that reminds me, i was taking my friend home, both drunk as hell and a faggot camaro was trying to race me for a whole block....i would run his ass, turn the knob on my bottle...but i was drunk so i let it go....then he got the idea and backed off

p.s...dont drink and drive bitches, i can do it cuz i'm a pimp

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
MoJoJoJo said:
that reminds me, i was taking my friend home, both drunk as hell and a faggot camaro was trying to race me for a whole block....i would run his ass, turn the knob on my bottle...but i was drunk so i let it go....then he got the idea and backed off

p.s...dont drink and drive bitches, i can do it cuz i'm a pimp
Shut up and go to bed and grab your Playgirl

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn...sucks i had to take my friend home...couldnt bring any bitches with me, i'm a two seater..=(

cabezz is mad cuz he cant get no pussy =)

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
MoJoJoJo said:
damn...sucks i had to take my friend home...couldnt bring any bitches with me, i'm a two seater..=(

cabezz is mad cuz he cant get no pussy =)
Yes im married, it sucks

sonicvybe

new driver
fuck that..i kno exactly what u mean..bout it jus bein a waste of gas...sometimes u cant give into so-called friends so easily..gotta make em step it up a notch and get real about tingz...so u can stay on par as friends..and then they wudnt act so much like a bitch about somethin so small..

habituality is not what makes friends roll together..aka cruisin..