From This To That...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i wouldnt get that... have you heard about it trying to make turns... it cant. its for straight line or nothing
lol, with the w12 you could go strait lign. stop, slow turn, straight line. stop. turn. lol

It's not production in the states and it's hella expensive where ever it is. lol

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Looks good i almost bougth a GTI when I went shopping for a new DD but ended up getting a 08' tC a lot less money lol.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's a nice looking car but I hate VWs, In my opinion they're made cheap, designed poorly, and always have something wrong with them, like the ford of the german automotive industry. If your satisfied that's all that matters.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
my bad guys. i saw a red emblem and jumped to conclusion. i always forget that the GTI actually have them in red if im not mistaken. and i should've known by the rims and kit. my gf's brother is in love with that car and is trying to get one soon. he has a regular GTI VR6.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
VERY NICE CAR. but VW's are way to OVER complicated. they try to make their stuff as advanced as bmw and mercedes, but for less money and it doesnt work out very well in my opinion.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
It's a nice looking car but I hate VWs, In my opinion they're made cheap, designed poorly, and always have something wrong with them, like the ford of the german automotive industry. If your satisfied that's all that matters.
IMO they are much higher quality than Japanese cars... ive had a lot of experiene with both to know

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
IMO they are much higher quality than Japanese cars... ive had a lot of experiene with both to know
Working at a european shop we worked on a lot and I mean a lot of VWs, they were always breaking and the interiors were always cheap. I mean those stupid self adjusting cables they use on the trannys were ridiculous. Never seen half as many problems with the nissans, hondas and mazdas that came in there.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well now you gotta fit in with the vw crew and slam the bitch and throw on some big wheels with hella stretched tires that are nearly coming off the rim :lol:

heykosal

Angkorian
Supposedly Megan Racing's catback for GTIs net like 30wtq. What yall think BS? Or is that 1.8t really that choked from the factory?
Ive also heard 240whp is to be had with a simple superchip or something...true?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
^ my brother says the same thing. he's been telling me all about it. he has a jetta 1.8t and says he'll take me when he starts modding.