front bumber/head light help

phatpat4door

[/IMG]

the paint on my front bumper is cracking and it looks really ugly so i was wondering if there was a DIY way to solve this prob such as sanding it down. wat grit sand paper and dry sand or wet sand.

also as you can see in the pic, water is sitting in my headlight so is there a DIY way to fix that too? like baking and resealing.. wat temp and how long?

sorry imma noob. haha
thanks for the help

blue94teg

first thing just go and buy new headlights would be less of a headache. and the front bumper cover looks pretty messed up. i would sand it all and then wet sand it. go to your nearest body shop and they can tell you what grit and all

phatpat4door

first thing just go and buy new headlights would be less of a headache. and the front bumper cover looks pretty messed up. i would sand it all and then wet sand it. go to your nearest body shop and they can tell you what grit and all
true. the brackets are broken anyways so they dont mount right.
and should i try to take any of that water out befor it gets to the bulb or will it be okay?

ewaynebrown

I have a front bumper and lights I'll sell you if you want. Cheep and they work.

97GreenLS

What color is your car? looks like cypress green pearl. I have a same color bumper that im selling, also with headlights. Both are in good condition.

phatpat4door

What color is your car? looks like cypress green pearl. I have a same color bumper that im selling, also with headlights. Both are in good condition.
yea its the stock green color.
but i really wasnt worried about the color because i want it white so im just trying to get a little money up so i can get it painted.

97GreenLS

yea its the stock green color.
but i really wasnt worried about the color because i want it white so im just trying to get a little money up so i can get it painted.
What city do you live in? I don't need the bumper or headlights anymore. I'm trying to get rid of them.