Front Bumper Bolts OEM Part #

mjones73

So the two 10mm bolts that hold the bottom of my front bumper on are missing on my car, would anyone know what OEM part numbers I need to replace them? Most of the diagrams I've found are too small and aren't clear which bolts go where.
Thanks,

teg_your_it

are you sure they're 10mm bolts? i thought they were plastic clips? because i need a pair too. i took them out a long time ago and now it's lost somewhere and i remember seeing them as black & plastic.

i think it's #45 in the diagram for the 94-94 models (part number wasn't listed, i have no idea why the site does this sometimes. most of the time it's the part i want too thats not listed)

and #35 in this diagram for the 98+ (part number: 90149-SA0-003)

i've been wanting a pair for years now that my front is sagging a little and it is pretty hard to not find it but to identify is a pain. if you ever find out let me know. i dont' even know how it looks like, i just remember seeing it as a clip and it's black.

i did the 98+ front conversion on my so i hope they work for both bumpers.

Last edited:

teg_your_it

hmmm. then we are probably talking about different screws. i know thats not the two i need because i have them. the pair i need are towards the center more. in early march ill look at it again when i change my oil. im just starting to think it's #45. i just don't know the freaking part number for it.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Heres an easier way to do it lol. After taking off my front bumper for the first time they wouldnt go back in. So I made it easy and tied a zip tie from the bumper through a stock hole in the frame and just zipped it up. Works good and is super easy to get off. :) Yeah if you want to do it. Imagine an L The side of that L is the front frame of your car. There are 2 holes in both the side and the bottum of the L and there are holes in the bottum of the bumper, so just put it through and zip it together. Problem fixed!

mjones73

Good idea, I've just been making a list of bolts I need to order for the car, that should hold me over in the mean time.