front end/chassis parts

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
hey I am doing some maintenance, and I was wondering what brand you guys use/trust. I always thought that Moog was the one to use. you guys have anything else? or better brand?

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
its a brand, I guess not as common as I thought. so what brand do you guys look for when buying parts?

Last edited:

mirrorimg

He is probably referring to replacement parts. Moog makes replacement parts like master cylinders, and... other stuff I cant think of. If you were to go to a replacement parts website (theres a ton of them out there) Moog would probably be one of the replacement part manufacturers/refurbishers.

OEM is always a good choice, but is much more expensive than other replacement part companies. I usually go for a less expensive manufacturer, unless its a very important part, and then I will get my OEM parts from AcuraOEMParts.com.

Afireinside

Moog actually make very high quality replacement parts and at a good price! If I need a TRE i'm not buying hoda or acura way to much money! I have used MOOg products on vehicles from lifted 4X4s to hondas great product. There are also lots of other manufactures out there that have quality products as well.
Good luck

Throwdown

Moog actually make very high quality replacement parts and at a good price! If I need a TRE i'm not buying hoda or acura way to much money! I have used MOOg products on vehicles from lifted 4X4s to hondas great product. There are also lots of other manufactures out there that have quality products as well.
Good luck
+1

Are you looking for OEM replacement OP or to tighten up your front end/chassis?