Front end swap

projectteggy10

Hey guys i am brand new to the import world i am used to 4wds so i am a little out of my comfort zone. i have a 94 integra ls and i was wondering if a 2nd gen frond end would bolt up to my 3rd gen.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
theres no direct bolt on for the 2nd gen if it could be done

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Hey guys i am brand new to the import world i am used to 4wds so i am a little out of my comfort zone. i have a 94 integra ls and i was wondering if a 2nd gen frond end would bolt up to my 3rd gen.
Thats like saying i have a really hot girlfriend but i want her face to look more like a troll :lol:

callmedj

i did the swap on my car and i just accidently broke the front bumper pretty bad, its still on but missing a good chunk in the passenger side where it bolts to the fender...looking for another bumper is a BITCH! im thinkin just gettin one from sorta-fit (certafit) or ebay and takin my car to maaco (cross my fingers) cuz i need a paint job anyways...

projectteggy10

my car already looks like a troll anything would be an improvment i traded my civic for it and the guy before me DID NOT take care of it i basically have to replace every replaceable panel but its got an ls vtec so i was happy