front end wobble at highway speeds

dgoetsch27

I recently bought a 96 integra and it has a wobble in the front end at constant speed 45-80ish.
Lugs are all tight and tie rods are new. Tried stock tires and rims and an aftermarket set I bought and nothing changed.
If I accelerate or decelerate it quits, its only when maintaining a constant speed. Anybody got any ideas?

Physh1

Damaged or bent axle...possibly bad strut. Have you determined what side it's from? Driver or passenger?

Cameron

Nick_C78

How are your wheel bearings and ball joints? Also, when was your last wheel alignment?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I would say test all of your suspension stuff. Have a friend move the steering wheel back and forth quickly to look for play in the tie rods. Then jack it up and put it on jackstands then have that friend to use a prybar to lift up under the tire then look for any play in your ball joints. While it is jacked up grab the tire and move it back and forth like the car is swerving and feel for play in the wheel bearings. Lastly, make sure everything is tight.

jbrown97ls

Having the same problem with my front passenger side wheel plus its pulling to the right. My balljoints are fine and my tierods look fine. Getting an alignment at 3. Hopefully that fixes my problem. If not I;m going to warranty my axles since the boot is bad on both of them. Hopefully you fix your problem!

dgoetsch27

I will dig into it this weekend. Like I said I just bought it and have replaced driver side cv, tie rod ends, wheel studs, and tires/rims. Thank you for all the advise! I will update when I find more out. It sounds/feels like pass side front but I wouldnt bet my life on it. It depends on the day and the road lol sounds and feels seem to move...:) ik now I sound like a nutjob!