front lip questions.

So, I'm going to order a front lip for my car in the next few days. I'm just looking on ebay, for a reasonably priced itr replica lip. I know how hated ebay is here. lol. But I'm wondering, what is the best material to get? The ones I've seen are ABS plastic, Urethane & Polyurethane.

goofygamer

I think Polyurethane and Urethane, generally, are the same. Just go with Polyurethane. Comptech/Wings West makes the best replica itr lip. So if you can source those, you'd be great. If not, a couple members on here can chime in on their luck lol.

B_Weezy05

i have a knock off ITR lip and its polyurethane... i used to have abs plastic on my old civic and its shit they are brittle and break super easy.. go with urethane

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah hands down go for polyurethane, much more durable and easy to work with

Alvi84

If polyurethane disfigures all you have to do is put it in some heat (direct sunlight) for a while and it will return to its shape. Definitely polyuerathane and the rest is up to you on what time you want.

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
polyurethane is the best imo it would rip rather than shatter and break like the abs plastic if anything were to hit it

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
polyurethane is more forgiving.

sumfilipinodude

Yeah what they said, I had a polyurethane lip and it was all messed up but then I left it in the sun for a couple days and it retained it's shape and I put it on. Check out my build thread if you're curious :p