Front lower control arm bushings

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
So I have been thinking about replacing the bushings on my now 20 year old Integra. I have been researching and everyone seems to be either Hard Race, Energy Suspension or King Pin (too much $$$). Today I was on Honda-Tech searching and came across these:

They come with a 1 year warranty and claim that each arm is 3lbs lighter than factory. Has anyone ever used these arms?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I am just waiting on an email back from them. Today is one of those days where I am in a spending mood, so parts are being ordered!

96LSteg

Jemel
well since you feel like spending order me some parts!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Hahahaha!!! I am debating my next purchase, so far I have ordered valve springs and some hard race compliance bushings

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
well it is still a street car haha. The current tires I have on it absolutely hate life and just spin on 10lbs, I can only imagine what they'll do on 20+

Nick_C78

Do not do energy suspension or any of the prothane style bushings. You will regret it like I did. Soooo much damn bump steer. Get OEM or Mugen bushings, nothing else. Even hardrace suck.

Nick_C78

Oh and sphericals like kingpin are not meant to be street driven. It will wear out way too fast.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I've never had an issue with ES bushings honestly. I went ahead and ordered a set of these, they were $150 at best I will like them, at worst I will hate them, put my stock ones back in and sell these to someone

Nick_C78

They work, don't get me wrong, but using them on the inner pivot points and on the trailing arm makes the car handle like hell, imo.

gsr_nikhil

Just curious but what parts are those in the picture? At first I thought they were LCAs but the angle of the end of it made me think otherwise

Sent from my Moto seX using Tapatalk