Front Mount Cold Air Intake?

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
those things have been around for years...you wouldn't get any extra power than you would from a CAI, and it just screams inexperience to other tuners. it's another form of RICE! lol

94_GSR_C1

those things have been around for years...you wouldn't get any extra power than you would from a CAI, and it just screams inexperience to other tuners. it's another form of RICE! lol
ahaha dont know iv never seen them on a car before, just found it interesting

It's just a dumb product. No real gains are seen in it's use.
Think about it like this, if it yielded substantial gains, people like Spoon, Mugen, Skunk2, HKS, etc. would offer them for popular platforms like the Integra, S2000, etc.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
If you really want a "tubo'd look" then I suggest getting a turbo. If you don't want to boost your car or don't have the money, you can get the turbo piping kit with intercooler but just have a filter at the other end. You'd be a complete douche bag and 100% rice, in my opinion, but you would have the look and piping kit all set up if you ever do decide to boost your car.

You would sure confuse a lot of people though, so that's always a plus!!

speedin

The Transporter
Complete Rice. You buy that and it comes with Nopi and Type-R stickers. Plus a mail in rebate for either a ridiculous body kit or a massive wing.

jznsn2u

xD that's an awesome product! BUT I do agree with slo_teggy, spooled up racing, and speedin xD :rolf:

B18_?

Lol I actually considered one juss to try nd see if it works lol..glad I never did spend the cash