front speakers mesh removal

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
why not just take off the door panel?

I don't even know if that cover is removable.

The Panch

The Homie

i got these for $50

but i thnk im about to take em back. cuz i went online and found them for 27 free shipping

The Panch

The Homie
bahah

so i went back and told the guy.."i want my money back"

he asked why i said look

i went over to his computer and looked them up and showed him they were $27shipped

so he's all "so you want your money back?"

i was like yep

OR you give me another set free

he thinks

and bam i walk out the store with another set for 5bux lol

even if they arnt the best. i feel satisfied with the deal i got lol

so anyone have expierence with these?

and i gues sill need to know how to remove front and back now

MattLaBonte

You cant install front speakers without taking the whole door panel off. Not that hard to do anyway. Back, the only way your going to be able to do that is to take the whol back interior out. Side panels, back panels, and back seats. Once done your going to have to dremel some of the stock speaker holder down to fit the new 6.5s

djh1991

...I had my stock speakers in there. I took the cover off. Removed old speaker, put it new one and put cover back on...if u don't suck horribly at life u can do it no problem.

MattLaBonte

Not with specific speakers. My MB quarts were deeper than the stock speakers which meant the stock speaker basket wasnt deep enough so I had to take that out and make my own spacer and install that and then the speaker. Much easier to pop a couple tree clips and take the panel off.

The Panch

The Homie
ok so here is what i encounted

the front speakers were boss 5.2's or something

and the backs werevolfenhag 450w =o 6.5 size

idk im ripping them out. they look old.

front im done

back

omg these speakers r huge...

i finally just ripped the first one out with might without any damage (almost tho)

i wonder if ill b able to put the new 6.5s in without trouble (yea right..its MY car)

The Panch

The Homie
all done. instead of removing all the interior i removed the basket. slid it far up as possible slipped the speaker in then remounted:)