Front sunroof drain tubes

ChrisTypeR408

Does anyone know how to get to it? I'm not trying to take my dash apart... I know where the passenger side one is, I just don't know where the drivers one is. My sunroof was taken out and I pulled the sunroof drain tubes out when I was about to weld the hole shut but there was a change in plans. Now i have a leak from my sunroof all over my recaros -_-

Badass

just a shot in the dark.. i removed my headliner to paint it and saw that my 99 teg ls had 4 tubes running from it though the headliner, down towards the back of car and the front 'blind spots'.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
^Proper terms - rear lines run through the C pillar, front ones run through the A pillar. I figured that they would be above the headliner

ChrisTypeR408

I know that they go through the a pillars I just don't know where the exit is in the front. Thanks though I'll try again

tegjunior

its right behind the cruise control box, its pretty hard to get to but just unscrew it and then there's going to be the bracket that holds the cruise control box just bent upwards a little and you'll see the drain tube right behind it.

This for the driver side

ChrisTypeR408

its right behind the cruise control box, its pretty hard to get to but just unscrew it and then there's going to be the bracket that holds the cruise control box just bent upwards a little and you'll see the drain tube right behind it.

This for the driver side
Oh my god thank you so much. I will check it out tomorrow. I know where the passenger side one is i just have a hard time getting to it but i had no idea where the driver side one was. Thank you again sir.

ChrisTypeR408

no problem sir, good luck
I'd like to thank you again because today I was able to find the drain hole exactly where you told me it was. And to any future viewers of this post, to get to the front passenger drain hole easily, remove the ecu and it should be right there. For the drivers side it'd be easier to also remove the mount for the cruise control ecu.

But thanks again teg junior!