front sway bar endlink

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
my factory sway bar end link broke on my 94 ls integra that has a gs-r swap not sure if theres a difference in swaybars from ls to gsr but for the bushings it says gsr will use half so i dont know for sure

but i've been looking for a while now and im still searching im trying to find aftermarket front swaybar endlinks anyone make them i only find them for the rear. i've come to the conclusion that the energysuspension swaybar endlink partnumber is just for the bushings not the actual link. so im looking for aftermarket since the car has aftermarket suspension i want something maybe a lil stiffer before i just go back with oem.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I dunno about aftermarket fronts... pretty sure you just upgrade the swaybar itself, but I'm not 100% sure.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
if thats the case ill just have to find another acura link.....problem that is confusing me. if i go to acura site they show pictures of them just like my car. but only have part number listing for a gs-r the LS they dont list a part number. is there a different bar from ls-gsr or does the ls not even have one? its what the part numbers act like they dont even have a front sway bar.

skoodles

I <3 Vanessa
well i figured out the kit that energy suspension sells as endlinks are for the rear.

i need the front endlink number 6

what energy suspension showed me was this

8 8072* END LINK BUSHING
2 15.10.226.39 .562OD x .375ID x .400L
2 15.05.28.39 3/8 - 16 X 3-3/4 GRD 5
2 15.07.01.40 3/8 NYLON INSERT NUT - SILVER
8 15.03.03.40 1.100OD X .400ID X .050TH
0.07 22.01.05 14 up
0.03 22.04.14 Surlyn Film

which looks like the rear kit to me. i need something for the front.

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
you cant get an energy suspension kit for a ls then one for a gsr?

oh. order the master kit. Trust me. your car will love you