Frustration... Scion... Integra... WEdnesday!!

JoeystegDA

I have had the worst morning ever!!! Thank god for CLubIntegra and buying new parts because thats helped me out quite a bit this morning. First of all, I live in Indianapolis and its cold as fuck here!!! For the past few days its been in the teens and yesterday it was 7 degrees. My DA has been slow at starting since it got really cold. ALthough it was slow at starting, It started everytime until today :evil: 3 clicks and then nothing. SO I found this.... Engine hard to start when cold
- Battery discharged or low.
- Malfunctioning fuel system.
- Injectors leaking.
- Distributor rotor carbon-tracked.
It has a pretty new Acura Battery but I guess I will have it checked and ill check the rest of these things. Any other hints greatly appreciated.

Back to my story so I remove the car cover from my tC and I start it. Gas light on :evil: I drive off and as Im getting off the interstate, I heard a wierd noise from my front driver!!! I drive slow and pull into my work parking lot. Look at my front driver.... TIre off the rim low as fuck!!!! :evil: Shitty morning!

Sorry to vent CL but this is a shitty morning... At least I just ordered some wedge led for my integra :)

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
thats what you get for buying a scion lol.

and batteries are ALWAYS weak in cold weather, buy a battery charger and leave it on you teg all night, every night for winter

mirrorimg

"Sorry to vent CL" I assume should be CI not craigslist.

Sounds like you havent driven the TC in a while. Its always a good idea to do a walk around and make sure all the tires are looking good before you drive off, with any car.

Jack Rot

Sorry to hear that man, ive had a pretty shitty morning too, dealing with these fuck tarts at ally bank that financed my car, 3 weeks in a row they dont fucking understand what " send me a transfer of equity " means, really pissed me the fuck off, i dont know what country these assholes are based out of but they speak some weird fucking english.

JoeystegDA

thats what you get for buying a scion lol.

and batteries are ALWAYS weak in cold weather, buy a battery charger and leave it on you teg all night, every night for winter
I know right!!! Fuck Scion, Toyota is a POS!!! and Yeah IM assuming its the battery cuz it clicked 3 times then nothing at all.

JoeystegDA

"Sorry to vent CL" I assume should be CI not craigslist.

Sounds like you havent driven the TC in a while. Its always a good idea to do a walk around and make sure all the tires are looking good before you drive off, with any car.
HAHAHAH thats fuckin hilarious!!! Thats when you know you've been on craigslist too many times lol.

but MIrror You shoulda been there for me before i took off in the car dude!!!!