fs:floor bar for integra 94-01

jdmgsr04

im selling a floor bar for integra 94-01. i know i should post this up in the forsale and classfied fourms but i want to sell this locally. if any guys are intrested in buying it ill sell it for 50buxs or best offer

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
post some pics what kind of floor bar if you wouldnt mind shipping i might buy it if its the one im thinking of

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Well, number one you're posting items for sale without reading the guildelines. You're supposed to have 50 posts before selling stuff. Second, if you're trying to sell locally, your location should be stated to help out. And third, when you're trying to sell something you need pics. Would you buy something online without seeing it?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to make you aware. 8)

Good luck with the sale.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
y are you gonna show a link that has it for less then your selling it for unless you including shipping and what color is your bar

jdmgsr04

its not including shipping cost. and its blue if you want a different color ill get it colored for you with no additional cost

jdmgsr04

ok ebay is selling it for more than 40 buxs as i saide 40 buxs or best offer. and the floor bar is particually brand new. if you dont want to buy just say so. just dont be ass about or being dick