Fuck everything

wisconsinjdm

speedin said:
i got more....... fuck time, fuck procrastination, oh did i mention...........FUCK VALINTINES DAY! how much more can i emphisize how much this holiday sucks for single people.
Its cool man i love you :oops: in the straightest way possible lol

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Yo fuck when u go to wendys and you say JBC NO TOMATO and they give you tomato!!! AWWWWWWWWWW

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yo speedin im with you on hating valentines day ... when is it so i can go cruise the bar and find me a little somethin else thats single.

altough one of my buddies did the most dumbass thing ever ... he takes this girl out on a date and tries to act like it isnt valentines day, keeps changing the radio stations during news breaks and shit ... come on man shes bound to know.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Dammm Speedin Im With U When U Said Fuck The Police Thats Like My M.o. For Everything Lol And Why Do U Hate V-day So Much Man Before I Got Married I Love'd That Day Cuz The Club's Were Always Poppin With Single "horny" Women That Wanted To Meet Some One Special On This Day Off Love Lol And We Did A Lot Of Loving Ill Tell U That Much Their So Bonerable(srry If I Spelled It Wrong) On V-day.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ok im gettin in on this one fuck school fuck work fuckn fuck fuck fuck and everythign else ppl in general parents who do nothing but bitch when you do nothing but help, clingy girlfriends, did i mention school and my job and oh ya not having money for my car ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh ya one more time FUCK sorry but i needed to get it out too

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Like I said, this is official the rant thread!!!

Everyone throw in a rant!

Hell, I'll jump on the bandwagon...

FUCK DUMBASS PEOPLE THAT CAN"T FUCKING SEE WHEN THEY GET OUT OF THIER CAR AND SMASH THEIR DOOR INTO YOURS. FUCK STUPID ASS BAGGERS AT WINN DIXIE THAT PUSH SHOPPING CARTS INTO MY FUCKING CAR! BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARDS WHO THINK ITS NECCESSARY TO RIDE MY ASS GOING DOWN THE FUCKING ROAD WHEN THERE"S ANOTHER LANE WITH NO ONE IN IT! FUCK ALL YOU DUMB ASS TRUCKS, SUVS, VANS THAT DO THE SAME FUCKING THING! YOU'RE FUCKING CAR WON"T LAST PAST 40k MILES ASS HOLES.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
FUCK GOING OUT TO SEA, FUCK GOING ON DEPLOYEMENT, FUCKhaters , FUCK PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCK PEOPLE THAT DON'T READ THE CI GUIDELINES AND TRY TO SEEL THEIR SHIT AND NEVER COME BACK, FUCK PEOLE THAT CALL ALL IMPORT DRIVERS RICER, FUCK YOU

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :angryred:

waht to write some more bum i'm slow at typing :mrgreen:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
g3teg97 said:
Like I said, this is official the rant thread!!!

Everyone throw in a rant!

Hell, I'll jump on the bandwagon...

FUCK DUMBASS PEOPLE THAT CAN"T FUCKING SEE WHEN THEY GET OUT OF THIER CAR AND SMASH THEIR DOOR INTO YOURS. FUCK STUPID ASS BAGGERS AT WINN DIXIE THAT PUSH SHOPPING CARTS INTO MY FUCKING CAR! BURN IN HELL YOU BASTARDS WHO THINK ITS NECCESSARY TO RIDE MY ASS GOING DOWN THE FUCKING ROAD WHEN THERE"S ANOTHER LANE WITH NO ONE IN IT! FUCK ALL YOU DUMB ASS TRUCKS, SUVS, VANS THAT DO THE SAME FUCKING THING! YOU'RE FUCKING CAR WON"T LAST PAST 40k MILES ASS HOLES.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i want in this bad boy fuck all the pigs that have given me tickets in the past fuck the san diego city for giving the pd 5 mill to crack down on import's fuck the in & out people that put onions on my burger every fucking time, fuck speedbumps, fuck rent a cop's, fuck handy cap people if ur handy cap dont drive and crash into my boys integra, did i say fuck the police fuck fuck fuck fuck the police i cant stress that one enough, fuck my friends when they play guess that smell in my car, fuck people that lean on my car when im not watching, fuck people that try and sit on my hood, fuck the little ankle bitting chiwawa that bit my fat toe, and to end my rant fuck the police

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I missed the whole thing abou the people selling shit in here then leaving...nice work cabezzzdb8!

speedin

The Transporter
acurals209 said:
Dammm Speedin Im With U When U Said Fuck The Police Thats Like My M.o. For Everything Lol And Why Do U Hate V-day So Much Man Before I Got Married I Love'd That Day Cuz The Club's Were Always Poppin With Single "horny" Women That Wanted To Meet Some One Special On This Day Off Love Lol And We Did A Lot Of Loving Ill Tell U That Much Their So Bonerable(srry If I Spelled It Wrong) On V-day.
unless you cant go to the club beacuse you are in school and have a probation curfue for another 2 weeks :evil:. and fuck it when your internet wont work. fuck it when you know your getting sick. fuck bordom. fuck ungrateful sisters. fuck it when you realized you just got used. fuck doing good but never getting any good in return. fuck-idy fuck fuck

blueTEC

James
get some power tools and do it the right way man. next time you won't be out of a car for a week.

Last edited:

90 Da9

blueTEC said:
get some power tools and do it the right way man. next time you won't be out of a car for a week.
U wanna give me the money for them i would be happy to buy them if thats the case. And its street work theres no right or wrong way

tonys2teg

super brother
I Wanna Join.

Fuck My Clutch Going Up,fuck Slow As Tech,fuck My Job,fuck My Pay,i Wann Fuck My Girl,fuck This Stupid Cable Clutch.fuck My 3pc Headlights,fuck Tying To Restore Ol Skool,fuck Losing Races, An Most Important<<<fuck Every1 Who Riced Out A Da>>>>>