fucked update

ReDTeGbEdheaD!!

y5 =( for now=b
well i just posted on a different thread that i had my car stolen blah blah blah whatever. i just went up to acura where my car has been at for about a month in a half out of the 2 months whole it's been gone and they have completely fucked me. my car was stripped when it was stolen but only the interior and all the pieces where there, just not bolted in. my exterior was not touched. i go to acura today like i said and i am missing so much shit. my front lip, itr spoiler, exhaust, intake, vafc, ecu, oem side skirts, my seats, my coolant reservoir, and my airbag were gone. and on top of that my antenna is bent to hell. i am aware that my car was totaled through the insurance company but that really doesn't mean that they can pick off whatever they want off my car. if anyone lives in the around here, don't ever ever EVER go to Radley Acura in woodbridge for anything!!!! o yeah, and pics coming soon b4 and after acura fucked me. i'm still extremely livid right now...

ReDTeGbEdheaD!!

y5 =( for now=b
sideshot when found after stolen

engine bay when found after stolen

side front when found after stolen

interior when found after stolen

front end when found after stolen

ReDTeGbEdheaD!!

y5 =( for now=b
front end after sitting at acura

engine bay after acura

missing exhaust after acura

rear end after acura

missing sideskirts after acura

and on top of that my airbag seats, ecu, and vafc were gone and they don't know where any of these missing parts are. and today i got a call from them saying that they are not liable for any missing or stolen parts.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
WTF?!

at the dealership I work at if the car was yours the parts are yours. If you don't want the parts, THEN we can go after it, but not until you say "no"

what did they do with all the stuff? and why did your insurance total it? the car looks like it's in great condition!

patrick4588

Integra God
if the insurance company totaled out your car and paid you for it, then technically its their car. you can buy it back, which i definitely would since there isnt any damage done. if you have not bought it back, then its the insurance's car and their problem. sucks either way. i dont know why the dealership is saying they are not liable. it is their lot your car was on.

hksb18

GM TECH
once the car is no longer in your name and the insurance company takes it over its fair game..i would have taken it home when they found it...i work at a gmc dealer and we are constantly taking shit from lease turn ins and off wholesale cars its just something thats done...and most of the time we use it on our personal vehicles soo if you see ne one up there with your lip or wing you know who it was...

ReDTeGbEdheaD!!

y5 =( for now=b
the car wasn't totaled untill the 10th and i went to pick up my tags on the 11th. b4 it was totaled i was originally supposed to have it back on the 7th. when i called them up on the 6th to make sure everything was on schedule they told me my ecu wasn't sending, my airbag module was fucked, and my carpet had severe mold and water damage. this was all caused my them leaving my car out with the windows and locks open and no kind of cover. when they noticed that my parts were missing they didn't even think to call me, the cops, or my insurance. they ARE the reason why my car is totaled and it's even worse off then when the thieves took it. it was under their care so they are completely responsible.

ReDTeGbEdheaD!!

y5 =( for now=b
i had always planned on buying the car back, on the 6th when i talked to them, acura asked me what i had planned to do with the car if it was totaled. i thought it was weird but i told them i had planned to buy it back and rebuild it with the money i got from the insurance.