Fuctioning of JDM bumper lights

SRLNCLT

I got my set of jdm front bumper lights. How are they supposed to work? The smaller bulbs are the same but the larger ones are only single filament instead of dual like the USDM ones. Also the USDM bulbs won't fit in the lenses. I would just need to sand a little bit but I'm not sure how I'm going to have them operate? My guess is the larger bulbs that are single filament would be on all the time, which I'd kinda like.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
SRLNCLT said:
I got my set of jdm front bumper lights. How are they supposed to work? The smaller bulbs are the same but the larger ones are only single filament instead of dual like the USDM ones. Also the USDM bulbs won't fit in the lenses. I would just need to sand a little bit but I'm not sure how I'm going to have them operate? My guess is the larger bulbs that are single filament would be on all the time, which I'd kinda like.
i wired mine up so that the little bulb stays on all the time with no blinking action and the larger one off ti'll i used the blinker.. i had mine wired up where the big one stayed on ti'll i used the blinker to turn off.. then i installed my drl's and i had no need to have em on all the time now..

but hey.. you could wire them up any way you want to.. its YOUR car..

SRLNCLT

So how do I wire them so the larger bulb stays on all the time, like a fog light, and the smaller one is the blinker?