Fuel injectors

dragon10420

I just recently bought a 94 Integra with a b18a1 engine... The car runs great when going down the road, but sounds kinda like its missing when idling at a stand still... I've been told that it possibly has 1 or 2 bad injectors... It already has 2 brand new injectors in it... Any ideas or opinions on my issue... I've also got a brand new set of RC440 injectors and a Walboro 255 fuel pump... Can these be put into this car without problems...

95ls-gsr swap

could be plugs/wires, something with the dizzy, or maybe the fuel rail(?), i would start by determining what its missing, fuel or spark.... honda dizzys are notorious for pattern failures

dragon10420

Thanks for the input guys... My teg has a new dizzy, plugs, and wires, and have had them checked and double checked... So that's out of the equation... Any other thoughts or ideas... Could it still possibly be the one or both the old injectors????

2oo1Dc2

I drove from louisiana to cali with ticking injectors and was getting 35mpg. do you have a video of it?

dragon10420

I haven't had the timing checked yet... Someone else suggested that earlier today... I've also notice that it wants to pop and sputter when excellerating hard too... It all could possibly be from the timing being off, maybe???

dragon10420

Well the problem has been solved... I drop off the teg this morning at the shop my car club uses here in Panama City,FL... It did have 2 bad injectors and the timing was just a hair off... One injector wasn't flowing at all , and the other was barely spraying... Both were replaced and now she's running like a raped ape.. All the power and performance are back.. Thank you all for the input and help...