Fuel Pump Bad on 94 Integra LS w/ swapped 1998 Type R Motor

NinjaJDMB18c

Car:
1994 Acura Integra LS w/ swapped 1998 JDM B18c Type R motor.

After filling up gas one day I attempted to start car and the followjng occured:

- Car would start then start rumbling and and struggle to stay on. It would then cut off. This occured 4 more times. Even if I would put into gear and floor pedal the rpms wouldnt go up but continue to struggle to stay running. Finally after the 5th time to corrected itself and stayed running.

Current Issue:
- Tried to start car this morning and car is turning ovet but wont catch and start running. Also I dont believe I heard the fuel pump kick on when I turned key 3/4th of the way.

Now there is another possibility. I just bought this car from a private seller and he told me he changed the spark plugs before selling it to me. Problem is when I called him about the car not staying running the first time he said he wasn't sure of he gapped them correctly (go figure).

So anyone have any thoughts on what it could be? Also if it is fuel pump would I be buying a fuel pump for a 94 Integra LS or 98 Integra Type R. Let me know if more info is needed. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Physh1

Have you checked anything yet? Don't throw parts at it...diagnose first then repair.

Check ignition parts, check fuel pressure, timing, etc.

Cameron

NinjaJDMB18c

Unfortuntly I dont have the tools to diagnose. Im currently waiting on a tow truck to take to a local shop. Just trying to figure out what it might be before it gets diagnosed/repaired by them. Wanna prepare myself for what it may cost.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2