Fuk Jdm

Yeah i honestly gave up on saving for the JDM front. really its sweet loooking and all but i cant afford it at this time maybe after the tax return check in 2 months but for now im going USDM 99+ front. Then soon after Freshing it up with the Milano red paint. Just have a question about it do i need a 99+ hood, and fenders? i thought it was just the bumper and headlights but if im wrong someone correct me. If everyhing goes ass planned should be painted and converted by mid Febuary.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
all you need is bumper, head lights, and bumper lense

btw...

<---- spent $500 more or less for parts on the jdm conversion

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Glad to hear your staying in the game! You going to the marcus dairy meet in connecticut! its in june so shape up!

PogKai

B20VTEC
USDM can look great, fog lighst and CF hood will add a nice touch. that's what i'm planning to do.

nautica_t

PogKai said:
USDM can look great, fog lighst and CF hood will add a nice touch. that's what i'm planning to do.
i definitely agree ;)

and yes all you need are headlights, bumper cover and corner lights.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ditto. i was saving up for a JDM front but as time passes it doesnt seem worth it. yeah it's something i've always wanted but the clean USDM ITR look as just as nice.

keat320

What about EDM or UKDM? From the pics i've seen, those look pretty good, but I don't know what the pricing or availability is like in the US.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
is there a real difference between EDM and USDM ITR beside the fact that it has clear corners and rear fogs in the rear bumper w/ the bottom blacked out.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDM_Conversion said:
is there a real difference between EDM and USDM ITR beside the fact that it has clear corners and rear fogs in the rear bumper w/ the bottom blacked out.
the blacked out portion you're talking about is custom.

front fog lights are different... located below the bumper lense. like the crx's
rear tail lights are different... has pink'ish turn signals instead of red or amber

i think thats about it.... some europeans have LHD and RHD... lucky them.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
yes yes. forgot those. lol. after seeing the blacked out portion i wasnt sure anymore.

Edit: i always assumed the tail lights were white-red-white. didnt notice it was pinkish.