Full Paint Correction.

JGvtec

This guy knows his stuff. Basically what he did is start by dry sanding the area on the hood im guessing with maybe a 1500 grit wet/dry sandpaper, then move onto the higher grits 1500>2000>2500>3000

Basically when wet sanding if you use a 1500 grit wet/dry sandpaper then move onto a 2000 grit wet/dry sandpaper you are removing the old 1500 scratches and making new 2000 grit scratches.

Im sure after he did all that he proceeded to remove the wet sanding marks with a swirl remover and a light compounding pad. Then after that he went on to polish to bring the gloss back paired with a polishing pad. Then the final application he used a wax/sealant pad. (Carnauba wax / polymers) 200.°F, Carnauba wax 183.°F while a sealant is rated a lot higher which in turn lasts a longer period of time. SOME sealants are rated at like 1000 degrees. We are dealing with UV rays here. :lol:

I'd figure id share some stuff that i like to watch from time to time. Some might not enjoy it as much as i did but id figure i'd share.

[YOUTUBE="Paint Correction"]Q2iHrEI6lMo[/YOUTUBE]

Prozon

Kris
Now post the dial-up version. :D

...and by dialup version I mean the low quality still shots. :thumbs up