function and form

itzrivera

The single collar design and color makes me think they MIGHT be gc sleeves. Do you see any wording on collar? Do the spring have any white lettering or numbers on them?

What about the shocks, you see any numbers or wording?

DC2-shad

The single collar design and color makes me think they MIGHT be gc sleeves. Do you see any wording on collar? Do the spring have any white lettering or numbers on them?

What about the shocks, you see any numbers or wording?

yeah white writing and numbers on the springs , and on the shocks it says made in japan , still gotta clean em , and yep theyre gc sleeves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cody1018

yeah white writing and numbers on the springs , and on the shocks it says made in japan , still gotta clean em , and yep theyre gc sleeves

Most things are made in Japan bro, you've been had because when you go put those GC sleeves on something else you'd be wise to contact GC themselves and get all the necessary things that go with those sleeves before you decide to just get new shocks and slide those bad boys on

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DC2-shad

Most things are made in Japan bro, you've been had because when you go put those GC sleeves on something else you'd be wise to contact GC themselves and get all the necessary things that go with those sleeves before you decide to just get new shocks and slide those bad boys on

i put them on , they ride decent and not too rough with good drop. they guy i gt em from lives 3 hours away and is returning my money and said i can keep the sleeves for messing up

cody1018

i put them on , they ride decent and not too rough with good drop. they guy i gt em from lives 3 hours away and is returning my money and said i can keep the sleeves for messing up

At least he was generous enough to do that. Just remember do your research before you buy parts. Because people can boast all day about it being "this and that" but if you know your shit you won't run into problems like this again

DC2-shad

At least he was generous enough to do that. Just remember do your research before you buy parts. Because people can boast all day about it being "this and that" but if you know your shit you won't run into problems like this again

yeah man , i made a mistake , read reviews and opinions about them but forgot to check what they look like lol , im an amateur when it comes to suspension. gotta start somewhere